American Biotech Labs Silver Biotics 8 Fl Ounce
Protect yourself every day by maintaining a strong immune system with Silver Biotics
Your First Line of Defense
• Doctor recommended
• Backed by Science• Tested by major universities and certified independent laboratories
• Hundreds of completed tests at government certified laboratories
• GSA and VA approved for purchase
• Proven safe in 7 different safety studies
• Pro-biotic tested and found harmless against friendly bacteria or flora
• Customer proven with over a million bottles sold throughout the world
• Only product of this type to be presented before a congressional hearing on Malaria (Apr 2005)
Specialized Patented Manufacturing Process Makes the Difference
New manufacturing process . . .
Through years of testing and work the American Biotech Labs team has been able to develop and patent a manufacturing process that created a much more stable and effective silver product. This new silver technology created an engineered silver nano particle that has proven to be one of the most effective silver products ever know to man. Scientists from all over the world have been testing and validating the effectiveness of American Biotech Labs products. With well over a million bottles sold worldwide, it would seem that public opinion agrees with the effectiveness of American Biotech Labs products.
Congressional Testimony, Washington DC April 26, 2005
William D. Moeller, President of American Biotech Labs (ABL) was invited to testify before the Congressional House International Relations Committee, Subcommittee on Africa, Global Human Right, and International Operations. Mr. Moeller testified concerning ABL products, including SILVER BIOTICS. We believe that American Biotech Labs is the only silver technology company to have ever been invited to testify before a congressional committee on the effectiveness of their products, and also the products potential ability to reduce suffering worldwide. To read the entire testimony visit www.silverbiotics.com
American Biotech Labs was granted manufacturing patents in 2001 and 2004 with numerous patents currently pending.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.