Aerobic 07-Stabilized Oxygen - 1.0 oz - Liquid (Aerobic Life) 30 ml
When Aerobic O7 comes in contact with an acidic environment, such as stomach acids, it releases nascent oxygen (single atoms of oxygen).
Small quantities of sodium chloride (a few PPM) and nascent oxygen. The by-products of Aerobic O7 are non-harmful and non-toxic.
Considerations About Stabilized Oxygen:
When considering an oxygen product, there are, no doubt, many health supplements from which to choose. Things to consider when looking for a high quality oxygen supplement:
Higher Parts-Per-Million (PPM) does not mean that the product is better. Too much oxygen can cause over-oxidation within the body. As a result, cells can become damaged, resulting in premature aging.
Aerobic O7 was formulated with these concerns in mind. It contains a moderate level of oxygen. When taken as directed, there is enough oxygen to provide a benefit to the user, but not to cause over-oxidation within the body.
In order to provide a stable environment for oxygen, the oxygen atoms must be bound to a stabilizing compound. It is important to choose an oxygen product that has stabilizers that provide a stable environment and allow for a controlled release of oxygen.
Antioxidants should be taken in conjunction with any oxygen supplementation. If a person is deficient in antioxidants, even oxygen from the air we breathe can accelerate aging and cellular damage. Nascent oxygen is even more aggressive than atmospheric oxygen. Therefore, it is important when anyone takes an oxygen supplement to also take antioxidants. This will ensure that the cells will be properly protected.
- Consult your health care practitioner when beginning to take this or any dietary supplement.
- Take this product only as directed.
- Do not consume in undiluted form.
- If the undiluted product comes in contact with skin, flush with water immediately. A mild to moderate skin irritation may occur due to alkaline pH. Alkalinity may be neutralized with lemon juice. If symptoms do not subside or continue to worsen, seek medical attention.
- In case of eye contact, flush with water immediately. If symptoms worsen, seek medical attention.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.