B-12 Methylcobalamin (Biotech) (100 vcap)
- Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient with roles in energy production, red blood cell formation, and DNA synthesis.*
- Research indicates that vitamin B12 may support cardiovascular health by balancing homocysteine metabolism.*
- Supplementation with vitamin B12 may also promote healthy cognitive function and facilitate restful sleep.*
- Obtaining adequate amounts of vitamin B12 from diet alone may be difficult for vegetarians and individuals with digestive disorders. B12-Methyl provides 1000 mcg of methylcobalamin, an active form of vitamin B12 that is more bioavailable than commonly used cyanocobalamin.*
- Supports cardiovascular and nervous system health*
- Important for energy production and metabolism*
- Promotes healthy cognitive function and restful sleep*
- Formulated with methylcobalamin, a bioavailable form of vitamin B12*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.