Ancient Clay Shampoo Bar Grapefruit 6oz - Zion Health
Information from Zion Health:
Ancient Clay Shampoo Bar - Pink Grapefruit 6oz
100% Clay and Vegetable-Based
- Plastic-free, recyclable packaging
- Invigorating aroma
- Simple, chemical-free ingredients
- Doubles as a beard wash
- Detoxifying, hydrating, and brightening
Our shampoo bar was created with you and the environment in mind, boasting biodegradable, recyclable packaging and a concise list of simple ingredients with amazing benefits. Supplying only what you need in a travel-friendly form, it features no synthetic oils or chemicals, no formula fillers, and no plastic waste. Being gentle and naturally purifying, it is safe for all hair types.
Sweet, tangy grapefruit oil imitates sunshine, inspiring a mood and energy boost, while clarifying your hair and scalp. It seals hair cuticles for a frizz-free shine. Volcanic clay minerals conduct detoxifying exfoliation without stripping valuable nutrients. Vitamins B, C, and E boost hydration, moisture, and circulation to revitalize dull, damaged hair. Soothing oatmeal and rich, conditioning oils and butters extend healing and protection to preserve softness and definition.
Pink grapefruit contains protective antioxidant sources, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, and flavonoids. Its acidic nature helps to eliminate buildup, excess oils, and dandruff- causing bacteria and fungus. Through clarifying and stimulating circulation, it promotes shine and healthy hair growth. Grapefruit extract seals hair cuticles, helping to ease detangling and reduce frizz. Its aroma, alone, has been used to enhance mood and mental clarity.
- Coconut Oil nourishes, moisturizes, and protects with its array of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fatty acids. It helps to prevent protein loss and preserves proper cell function to keep hair looking and feeling its best. Additionally, coconut oil maintains antifungal, antibacterial, and antimicrobial cleansing abilities.
- Shea Butter is an emollient that doubles as a conditioner, sealing in protective moisture and oils to soothe scalp irritation, reduce frizz and dryness, and boost shine. In addition to absorbing effortlessly, it leaves a non-greasy layer of protection against heat and UV damage. Fatty acids and antioxidant vitamins aid cell renewal and overall healing by helping correct the body’s inflammatory response and activating regulatory cytokines to fight irritation and prevent infection.
- Ionic Clay Minerals (including more than 57 trace minerals) are supplied by the presence of volcanic (bentonite) clay, which is formed by the mixture of aged volcanic ash and water. They gently exfoliate, removing toxins and excess oils along the way. They have the ability to cleanse and dissolve product buildup while also replenishing hydration and conditioning. This non-stripping process preserves and enhances precious nutrients, moisture, and the protective skin barrier. Through promoting balance and healing of your hair and scalp, it helps to restore shine, softness, and definition.
- Cocoa Butter nourishes and conditions with its collection of antioxidants, including vitamin A, vitamin E, and fatty acids. These components help to reduce scalp irritation, enhance softness and shine, support healthy hair growth, and protect against environmental stressors.
- Vitamin B adds slip to ease detangling. It hydrates and strengthens, dispersing oxygen and nutrients, to achieve shiny, healthy hair.
- Vitamin Cis an antioxidant that produces anti-aging effects by boosting collagen production and protecting against oxidative stress.
- Vitamin Efeeds your hair and scalp with antioxidants and intense moisture. It helps to neutralize free radicals and enhance circulation, facilitating healthy hair growth and shine restoration.
- Oatmeal cleanses your hair and scalp of excess oil and buildup. It is a valuable source of vitamins, antioxidants, fatty acids, zinc, and saponins. Utilizing anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, and nourishing properties, it relieves itching and dryness and improves hair elasticity to help prevent breakage and thinning.
Vegetable oil based, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Ionic Clay Minerals, Cocoa Butter, Vitamins B, C & E, Volcanic Clay, Oatmeal, Pink Grapefruit Extractay, Oatmeal, Pink Grapefruit Extract.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.