Rescue Remedy (Bach) (10ml)
Rescue Remedy is world-famous for quickly restoring inner calm and helping you manage your daily stresses so that you can get on with your life. Formulated by Dr Bach over 70 years ago, the distinct ‘little yellow bottle’ is the only combination remedy available and is relied upon by millions when things get too much - it really is becoming a handbag, desk drawer, luggage and glove box essential.
Rescue Remedy’s unique combination of five Bach Original Flower Remedies all work on emotional imbalances associated with stresses and anxiety:
* Rock Rose – for terror and panic
* Impatiens – for irritation and impatience
* Clematis – for inattentiveness and to counteract faintness
* Star of Bethlehem – for shock
* Cherry Plum – for irrational thoughts and lack of self control
What’s great is that Rescue Remedy is safe for all the family and can be taken with other medications. Also there is no chance of over-dosing, so you can take it as often as you like but because the flower essences are preserved in alcohol, speak to your GP or midwife first if you are pregnant.
Just four drops or two quick sprays of Rescue Remedy directly on the tongue or in a glass of water, will help you relax when you need a little extra support. This dosage can be repeated throughout the day as often as needed.
* The original Rescue Remedy is available in dropper bottles. Four drops diluted in a glass of water can help maintain your inner balance throughout the day, or, for more immediate relief, drops can be placed straight onto the tongue.*
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.