C-Max (Biotech) 100 Caps
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is an essential nutrient and powerful antioxidant that supports overall health.*
- Vitamin C is required for the synthesis of connective tissues in blood vessels and bones, making it important for tissue repair following injury or surgery.*
- Supplementation with vitamin C also supports immune system health and aids in the balance of normal histamine levels.*
- C-Max provides buffered vitamin C as a blend of natural citrus bioflavonoids and fully-reacted mineral ascorbates, which are less acidic than ascorbic acid and are gentle on the digestive system.*
- Essential nutrient and powerful antioxidant*
- Supports immune system health and normal histamine levels*
- Promotes tissue repair after injury or surgery*
- Formulated with buffered vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.