Tiger Balm Red Extra Strength .63 oz - Tiger Balm
Information from Tiger Balm:
Looking for shoulder and neck pain relief ointment? Look for Tiger Balm Extra Strength Ointment.
The cassia oil (cinnamon) in Tiger Balm Extra provides a soothing aroma, as well as this ointment’s familiar reddish-brown color.
More importantly, the herbal blend helps to relieve joint and muscle pain and soothe tired muscles. It can be used during warm up before exercise or to ease soreness after working out. It’s also a favorite of arthritis sufferers.
Active Ingredients: Camphor 11% (Topical Analgesic), Menthol 10% (Topical Analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: Cajuput Oil, Cassia Oil, Clove Oil, Dementholized Mint Oil and Paraffin Petrolatum
Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
– Condition worsens
– Severe skin irritation occurs
– Pain persists for more than 7 days
– Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on a small area before use. Tiger Balm® Red Extra Strength may stain cloth items. To avoid the possibility of stains, use Tiger Balm Ultra Strength Ointment.
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What causes the color of Tiger Balm Extra Strength Ointment to change?
Tiger Balm Extra Strength Ointment has a reddish-yellow color at the point of production, which gradually turns to the reddish-brown color a few months later. The color of the product further darkens over time due to the natural aging process.
The change in the ointment’s color has no impact to the quality, efficacy, or safety of the product.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.