Herbal Eyebright Extract (Dr. Christopher) 1oz.
*Now called HERBAL EYE Formula*
Natural Eye Circulation & Support. Formerly called Dr. Christopher's Herbal Eyebright Formula.
Description: This blend of herbs is beneficial for the eyes. This formula has been used historically for any eye disorder such as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, retinopathy and night blindness. In addition, this formula has been used to help promote the general health of the eyes.
- Bayberry bark contains astringent compounds that reduce the secretion of fluids, reduce pain and shrink inflamed tissues.
- Golden seal root is an excellent herbal source of trace minerals, which include: cobalt, iron, magnesium, manganese, silicon and zinc. It is also an excellent herbal source of vitamin C.
- Eyebright herb also contains astringent compounds that shrink inflamed tissues. It also consists of bitter compounds that relieve pains, are antiseptic and soothe inflamed mucous membranes. This herb is also an excellent herbal source of B-1, B-2, niacin, calcium, cobalt, magnesium, manganese and zinc.
- Red Raspberry leaves consists of astringent compounds that help to relieve pain and shrink inflamed tissues. This herb is also a great herbal source of manganese.
- Cayenne is widely used in Dr. Christopher's original Formulas as a catalyst herb. Its stimulant effects speed the circulation causing it to enhance digestion and absorption and thus the effectiveness of nearly any Dr. Christopher original Formula.
Ingredients: Bayberry Bark, Eyebright Herb, Golden Seal Root, Red Raspberry Leaf & Cayenne Pepper in a base of pure grain alcohol.
Ailments traditionally used for:
- Blindness (Night)
- Eye Health (General)
- Macular Degeneration
Directions: As a dietary supplement take 10-15 drops 3 times a day or as directed by your health care professional. Click here to view Complete Instructions.
As an eyewash use 1-5 drops in an eyecup of hot distilled water. Let cool completely before use.
Store in a cool dry place.
Please note: A temporary burning sensation is normal.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.