DELETE APPLICATOR WITH COSMETIC BAG AND 4 REFILLS
DELETE & LIPSERVICE
A NATURAL WAY TO PAINLESS HAIR REMOVAL
Select A Product
Delete Leg Applicator
Lipservice Facial Applicator
The natural way to remove hair...
A wax-less, shave-less, cream-less, painless method of hair removal -
A very simple method of simply buffing (with a sandpaper-like finish) away the hair and dry skin.
20+ years of safe, successful hair removal for women, teens, seniors and men using the ancient system of "cosmetic sanding and buffing". These Les Femmes painless hair removal products have been featured at international dermatology conventions, beauty shows and offered on TV home shopping shows for years!
Because Delete and Lipservice buff/sand the hair into thin air, it also gets the dead skin off the legs. So you will see the scuffing away of dead skin as well as the hair follicles all in one fell swoop. Delete also gently buffs away calluses and dry skin of the feet, knees, elbows and hands. Calluses and dead, dry skin can be BUFFED AWAY too!
* Safety (no razor cuts)
* No water needed
* Smoother, hair-free skin
* Exfoliation of dry skin ( even removes calluses)
Directions for use:
1. Peel Away liner from refill disk and place disk on applicator.
2. Skin should be clean and dry.
3. Hold skin TAUT and buff GENTLY in quick, small, gentle circles both CLOCKWISE & COUNTER CLOCKWISE, following the natural growth pattern.
(Careful not to buff too hard and too long or you could irritate the skin.
Be gentle. Results and techniques improve with each use.)
4. For leg hair removal: start at the knee and buff down the leg to the foot and reverse back up.
5. Approximate initial removal time: 3-5 minutes per leg.
6. Delete also gently buffs away calluses and dry skin of the feet, knees, elbows and hands.
7. Occasionally clap the applicator like an eraser, removing the excess white powder (the dry skin and hair being granulated).
8. It takes several removal sessions to reshape the blunt hair ends to round hair ends (the natural shape of hair) because coarseness didn't happen overnight.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.