Dog Ear Cleaner - Gentle and Effective Ear Cleansing formula - Pet Wellbeing
INFORMATION FROM THE MANUFACTURER
What is Dog Ear Cleaner?
Dog Ear Cleaner is an infused, aqueous solution formulated for cleaning dogs' ears comfortably and naturally. The base of this formula is distilled witch hazel and aloe vera with infused lavender buds. The combination is naturally astringent, soothing and anti-microbial. Natural boric acid balances the skin's pH in the ear canal. Use Dog Ear Cleaner for regular maintenance or as needed. Non-irritating.
What is Dog Ear Cleaner used for?
It is common for many dogs to experience discomfort in the ears and some canine breeds are certainly more prone to this. Ear scratching, head shaking, redness and swelling are all indications that your dog's ears are uncomfortable and require attention. Dogs with floppy or hairy ears are more likely to require regular ear cleaning, as are dogs that swim.
Dog Ear Cleaner helps prevent swimmers' ear:
- Dry out the ears
- Change the pH in the ears
Use Dog Ear Cleaner prior to administering medicated preparations into the ear. Once the ear canal is free from debris and discharge, the tissues will be able to absorb more of the medication, making it more effective.
A note from our Veterinarian...
Dog Ear Cleaner was designed to gently clean canine ears. The natural ingredients in this product support healthy skin and help maintain a clean, problem-free environment inside the ears. If there is evidence of chronic infections or discomfort in the ears, it is important to seek a consultation with your veterinarian. Recurrent canine ear problems may be a sign of underlying allergies, hypothyroidism, autoimmune disease, diabetes or other causes.
When cleaning the ears of your dog, be sure to never probe inside the ears with a Q-Tip or similar long instrument. This can lodge debris and discharge further into the ear canal or even rupture the eardrum. Be sure to follow the Directions for Use for the safety and comfort of your dog.
Not for internal use.
Do not insert cotton swabs (such as Q-Tips) into the ear canal. Use at room temperature or body temperature for the comfort and safety of the animal. Stop using if ears appear red or inflamed. This may indicate an allergic reaction. Ear cleaning should not be painful. Consult your veterinarian if dog shows signs of major discomfort.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Dog Ear Cleaner comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Dog Ear Cleaner for your canine friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Dog Ear Cleaner?
Dog Ear Cleaner is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.