Diatomaceous Earth 4 oz
Diatomaceous earth (DE) is the remains of microscopic one-celled plants (phytoplankton) called diatoms that lived in the oceans and lakes that once covered the western part of the US and other parts of the world. These deposits are mined from underwater beds or from ancient dried lake bottoms thousands of years old. This means, diatomaceous earth has an unlimited shelf life provided you keep it dry.
It has Many Uses!
Diatomaceous Earth (DE) - Human Use
Some of the benefits:
Lower High Blood Pressure!
DE may take the High Blood Pressure down from 25% to 35%.
Lower high Cholesterol!
Just as DE has been lowering blood pressure-it has also been lowering cholesterol!!! For some people as much as 40-60 points after few weeks of taking DE.
Internal Parasite Control!
DE destroys intestinal parasites physically by injuring them. The shell particles of the DE are sharp enough to cut the parasites but are not harmful to humans and animals.
No more joint or back pain!
DE is responsible for the depositing of minerals into the bones, especially calcium. It speeds up the healing of fractures and also reduces scarring at the site of a fracture. Even when calcium is insufficient, the body can turn silica into calcium that the bones need.
For osteoporosis, silica can stop the pain and even restore the bodies self repair process.
By improving the elasticity of the joints, silica helps rheumatism, joints pain.
Natural Weight Loss!
DE taken in the morning helps curb appetite throughout the day!
DE helps in regulating and normalizing the bowels.
DE helps to prevent baldness, stimulates healthier hair growth and assures beautiful shine, luster and strength.
With DE supplementation, fragile nails become normal within a short period of time. DE will beautify the appearance of your nails and improve their hardness, making them shinier and less prone to breaking.
Teeth and Gums!
By hardening the enamel, DE prevents cavities and preserves teeth. DE also prevents bleeding gums, gum atrophy, and recession that causes the loosening of teeth, which could ultimately lead to tooth loss. DE effectively fights ulceration and the decay of bones, teeth and also lessens inflammation.
More Benefits of DE:
- fades age spots
- stimulates metabolism for higher energy levels
- DE has a negative charge and bacteria has a positive charge. It is believed that diatomaceous earth sweeps bacteria out of the body by trapping it in it's honeycomb shaped skeletal form.
- helps repair and maintain vital lung tissues and protects them from pollution. By maintaining or restoring the elasticity of lung tissues, silica reduces inflammation in bronchitis.
- helps to prevent many unwanted side-effects of menopause.
- can help prevent kidney stones and heal infections of the urinary tract.
- will reduce inflammation of the intestinal tract.
- help in regulating and normalizing the bowels.
- can alleviate lower back pain.
- acts as a supportive treatment for inflammation of the middle ear.
- can normalize circulation and regulate high blood pressure (hypertension).
- can decrease vertigo, headache, tinnitus (buzzing of the ears) and insomnia.
- can help strengthening the blood vessels.
- Diatomaceous Earth - Pets Use
- When lightly rubbed into their coats or dusted on their premises, it is very effective against fleas, ticks, lice, and other pests on pet dogs, cats, and birds. It can also be used as an organic de-wormer and will kill any worms or parasites the pets may have. When using as
- a de-wormer, mix the Diatomaceous Earth into their food. As pets get older, they also get sore joints. With Diatomaceous Earth in their diet they will feel better.
Diatomaceous Earth - Organic pest control
Diatomaceous Earth is a natural, organic insect killer. DE kills by physical action and not by chemical so there is NO harm to pets or humans. The tiny hard and sharp diatoms scratch off the insects waxy coating, causing it to dehydrate.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.