Gold Sea Moss Raw 2oz bag - Organically Grown St. Lucia Sea Moss - Atlantic Gold Sea Moss
Information from Atlantic Gold Sea Moss:
SEA MOSS scientifically known as Gracilaria and Eucheuma is a genus of red algae (Rhodophyta) notable for its economic importance used as a food for humans and various species of shellfish. Various species within the genus are cultivated in the Caribbean for nutritional use.
St. Lucia gold seamoss is wild-harvested in the pristine ocean without chemicals or fertilizers.
Nourished by the ocean, then dried by the sun. Never bleached with chemicals and no fertilizers used ever. Our seamoss is raw and organically grown.
Iodine and magnesium for thyroid function
Collagen for skin, joints & connective tissues
Helps muscles recover after an intense workout
Reduces mucus, inflammation
Balances hormones, increases libido
Use seamoss gel in foods and skincare products. It helps to tighten the skin and minimize pores while adding minerals.
Use the Irish moss gel as a thickener in smoothies, soups, porridge, salad dressings, and stews.
How to make sea moss gel:
- Rinse sea moss thoroughly to remove excess salt & sand.
- Soak overnight in enough water to cover in the fridge. Add more water as the moss swells to make sure it stays covered.
- Remove rehydrated moss from water and rinse. Add soaked sea moss + an equal amount of water to a blender.
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds at a time, while adding more water. Blend until you get a smooth, pudding-like texture.
- For best results, store in the fridge in an airtight glass container.
- It will be gelatinous when chilled. Always use a clean spoon to serve.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.