Boiron Calendula Cream
- Helps promote healing of cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns and sunburn
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry.
- For cuts, scrapes and chafing, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Cream to affected area 3 times a day or as needed
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-10% - Healing agent
- The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Caprylyl glycol
- Cetyl palmitate
- EDTA disodium
- Lauroyl macrogolglycerides
- Pegoxol-7 stearate
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.