Rocky Mountain Throat Syrup - Osha Root Cough Syrup 4oz - Herbs Etc
Rocky Mountain Throat Syrup™ is a powerful cough syrup that soothes and comforts throat tissues.* This formula promotes sinus, throat, bronchiole and lung health.* The syrup is made in the United States, in our Santa Fe, NM manufacturing facility, with herbs sourced from the United States.
Osha root, an important ingredient in this herbal medicine, grows wild in the high-altitude Rocky Mountain range. It has been used by generations of Southwestern Native Americans and Hispanics to support their respiratory health. Osha root:
- Opens up the sinuses and relieves sinus pressure*
- Thins mucus so it is easily removed from the lungs*
- Opens bronchiole airways*
- Stops the urge to cough*
Ingredients: Osha root extract in an herbal syrup base of White Pine bark, Wild Cherry bark, Spikenard root, Balsam Poplar bud and Bloodroot root. Vegan. Gluten Free.
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 teaspoon every 3 hours.
- Children 5-12 years of age: Take 1/2 teaspoon every 3 hours.
- Children 2-5 years of age: Take 1/4 teaspoon every 3 hours.
- Children younger than 2 years of age: Consult a healthcare provider before using.
Caution: Do not use during pregnancy.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.